Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Is it Fall yet? For pumpkin pie lovers, this is a quick, easy and light way to get your pumpkin fix.
- 1 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except topping. Transfer to a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Pudding will begin to pull away from sides of slow cooker; poke a toothpick into the middle to test for to see if done
Serve warm, topped with dollops of whipped cream.